Friday, July 2, 2010

DJ STEWIE - LOVER ROCK SLOW JAMS MIXXX JUNE 2010


http://filezee.com/1ffbqj02t0pp

1.N'Sync - This I Promise You
2.All For One - I Swear
3.Mary J. Blige Ja Rule - Rainy Dayz
4.Nelly - Dilemma Ft Kelly Rowland
5.boys to men - cupid
6.boyz ii men - water runs dry
7.Ashanti - Foolish
8.Michael Bolton & Kenny G - Missing You Now
9.boys 2 men - boyz ii men - ill make love to you
10.celien dion - titanic-my heart will go on
11.Air Supply - All Out of Love
12.celien dion & r kelly - i m your angel
13.Rubben Studdard - I need an Angel
14.air supply - air supply - lost in love
15.Kc & Jojo- Crazy
16.Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You
17.Michael Jackson - you are not alone
18.Mariah Carey - Hero
19.bb king - marvin gaye - stand by
20.K-Ci and JoJo - All My Life
21.boys to men ft maria carey - one sweet day
22.Kenny Rogers - When a man loves a women
23.AIR_SUPPLY - GOODBYE
24.Brandy - Have You Ever Lyrics
25.Shania Twain - You've Got a Way With Me
26.celien dion - from this moment
27.celien dion - Goodbye's Saddest Word
28.air supply - making love out of nothing at all
29.Mariah Carey - We Belong Together.mp3.mp3
30.mariah carey - always be my baby
31.Mariah Carey - I Want To Know What Love Is
32.Alvin and the Chipmunks - Bad Day

1 comment: