Friday, July 16, 2010

JAH KINGDOM TAPE - VOL 48 NATURAL MYSTIC 2K7

ANOTHER ONE OF THE FAMOUS MR PEPPA DROPS

http://filezee.com/hpouq5ovtjs1

1. Anthony B - Natural Mystic
2. Sizzla - Really & Truly

3. Jah Mason - Kings Of Kings
4. Flourgan - Jah Give I Strength
5. Natural Black - Love Gonna Conquer Evil
6. Lutan Fyah - Stand In My Way
7. Sizzla - Stop All This Violence
8. Turbulence - Go Down Babylon
9. Norris Man - Get Together
10. Luciano - Can't Take the Pain No More

11. Spanner Banner - Love You
12. Chuck Fender - My Girl You
13. Lutan Fyah - She's My Sunshine
14. Richie Spice - Tired
15. Luciano - See Them Railing Up
16. Anthony B - No Love For Poor People
17. Flasher & Perfect - Born & Raise
18. D.Y.C.R. - Eating Disorder
19. Jah Mason - Couple Chalice A Day
20. Norris Man - Herbs To Your Nerves

21. Morgan Heritage - Brooklyn & Jamaica
22. Busy Signal - Right Place Wrong Time
23. Elephant Man - Put Dung Di Gun
24. Junior Kelly - Rights
25. Chuck Fender - Judgement
26. Anthony B - No Love Inna Dem Heart
27. Sizzla - Wanna Know You

28. Natural Black - Stubborn Woman
29. Da'Ville - I Wish I Could Go Back
30. Da'Ville - Come Rescue Me
31. Ras Shiloh - Tell Me the Reason Why
32. Turbulence - Poor Man's Place
33. Fantan Mojah - Stronger Pt. 2
34. Jah Mason - Thing Will Be Better
35. Anthony B - Can't Live That Way

36. Capleton - Jah Bless Us
37. Buju Banton - Think It's Over
38. Junior Kelly - Whip Dem Jah

39. Norris Man - I'm A Free Man
40. Luciano - The Cannabis
41. Turbulence - As Sure As The Sun Shine
42. Sizzla - Woman In My Life
43. Natural Black - Shame Face
44. Jah Mason - Only See Me Crying

45. Jah Mason - My People
46. Michele - Inspire Me Oh Jah
47. Turbulence - Live Up Right
48. Chrisinti - New Begining
49. Bascom X - Longing To Be Free
50. Kiprich - More Love
51. Kerry - I Know
52. Marsha - You Know I Love You

53. Peter Tosh & Buju Banton - Must Get A Beating
54. Capleton & Junior Reid - Forgive Them
55. Yami Bolo & Chuck Fender - Acting Unruly
56. Ginjah - Long Life & Prosperity
57. Everton Blender - My Father's Kingdom
58. Luciano - Heart & Soul
59. Bushman - Little Black Child

60. Mykal Rose - World Is In Trouble
61. Capleton - Longest Time
62. Fantan Mojah - Unity

Total Track Time - 78:03

No comments:

Post a Comment