Friday, March 25, 2011

FIRESOUND - PICK UP THE DIAMONDS AND PEARLS - 2K6


-=Tracklist=-
01. Intro
02. Peter Broggs - Sing a new song
03. The Meditations - Much smarter
04. Dave Robinson - My homeland
05. The Gladiators - Beautyful locks
06. The Silvertones - Be thankful (Cheating and lying)
07. The Heptones - Soul & Power
08. Brent Dowe (The Melodians) - By the rivers of Babylon (Firesound Dubplate)
09. Alton Ellis - Black mans pride
10. Lord Creator - Evening news
11. Alton Ellis - Misty
12. Barry Brown - Give love
13. Judah Eskender - Always trying
14. Jacob Miller - Love is a message
15. Horace Andy - Eternal love
16. Jackie Opel - Eternal love
17. Bob Andy - I've got to go back home
18. Delroy Wilson & Dennis Alcapone - Run run
19. Anthony Rocky Ellis - I'm the ruler
20. Winston & Robin - Badmind and grudgeful
21. The Silvertones - Down by the shore
22. Brigadier Jerry - Ram Dance master
23. Al Campbell - Carefree Billy
24. The Mad Lads - Ten to one
25. Winston Francis - Fools fall in love
26. Cornel Campbell - Stars (Firesound Dubplate)
27. The Silvertones - Make a joyful noise
28. Joe White - My guiding star
29. Alton Ellis - Get ready
30. Roy Richards - Freedom blues
31. Alton Ellis - Can I change my mind
32. Ken Boothe - Be yourself
33. The Cables - My life is a hard life
34. Lord Tanimo - Rainy night in georgia
35. Slim Smith - Never let go
36. Love Ranger - The answer
37. Jim Brown - Calypso Calypso
38. Carlton Livingston - Why
39. Cliff Steward - Burn collie
40. The Gladiators - Pretending
41. Alton Ellis - I don't want to be right

No comments:

Post a Comment