Sunday, January 15, 2012

SELECTA SLR - SOLID GOLD PT 1 - JAN 2K12






01-Elton Ellis Medly



02-Errol Dunkley - Movie Star



03-Errol Dunkley - Black Cinderella



04-Errol Dunkley - You'll Never Know



05-Sugar Minott - Is It True



06-Phyllis Dillon - One Life To Live



07-Carl Dawkins - Satisfaction



08-Jimmy London - Till I Kissed You



09-Jimmy London - A Little Love



10-Ken Boothe - When I Fall In Love



11-Pat Kelly - I'm In The Mood



12-John Holt - A Love I Can Feel



13-Earl Sixteen - Love Is A Feeling



14-Ernest Wilson - Undying Love



15-Delroy Wilson - Money Love



16-Delroy Wilson - I'm Not a King



17-Delroy Wilson - How Can i Love Someone



18-Delroy Wilson - Once Upon A Time



19-Delroy Wilson Rain From The Skies



20-Dobby Dobson - Seems To Me I'm Losing You



21-The Melodian - Come On Little Girl



22-The Melodian - You Have Caught Me



23-Dobby Dobson - Loving Pauper



24-Freddy Mckay - Love Is A Treasure



25-Freddie Mckay - Picture On The Wall



26-The Cables - Baby Why



27-The Cables - What Kind Of World



28-Roy Richards - Freedom Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment